Biocompack and the Polish packaging industry: presentations, meetings, debates for a sustainable future
September and October were 2 busy months for Biocompack in Poland. Our partner PIOIRO, the Polish Chamber of Packaging Recycling and Recovery, presented Biocompack at 7 events about the future of packaging industry. Presentations, debates, meetings, where Biocompack met many old and new stakeholders for a sustainable packaging industry.
- debate at the University of Technology in Warsaw: “A platform for regular dialogue. How to quickly and effectively improve the current packaging and packaging waste management system?”
- INTERSEROH Environmental Conference in Ostróda
- ART OF COLOR 2018 (Poznań)
- IV Congress of Packaging Industry - Transformation of the packaging industry in the direction of GOZ Poznań
- International Packaging Technology Fair and labeling TAROPAK 2018 (Poznań)
- Pomeranian Eco Forum 2018 (Gdańsk)
- POL-ECO SYSTEM (Poznań)
The events were a good chance to exchange experiences and views among all entities operating in the packaging sector in the country. By providing access to knowledge and information, PIOIRO enable faster implementation of the latest solutions to improve the quality of the natural environment through sustainable solutions.
Biocompack met representatives of enterprises introducing packaging products to the polish market, representatives of entities acquiring and processing waste, as well as public administration delegates. During the events the issues of plastics produced in accordance with the principle of sustainable development were discussed by searching for alternative sources of raw materials.