We connect successful entrepreneurs with social entrepreneurs through our soon developed platform to make strong, long-term connections.
It's a win-win situation: while the social entrepreneurs gain the knowledge and expertise they need, successful entrepreneurs create a new business environment and improve positive social impact.
This idea of change is meant for you if you are:
1.An entrepreneur seeking for a partner to: 2. A social entrepreneur looking for a partner to:
‣ develop a new business product or idea ‣ be less dependent on grants
‣ do a socially responsible project ‣ get more visibility
‣ expand to new markets or ‣ gain new business skills and opportunities or
‣ gain new personal and business skills in a specific field ‣ expand to new market
3. Someone with your own idea - we’d be happy to hear it!
Did you know that in Croatia the total number of social enterprises is estimated at 100?
In 2016, the social economy sector in Poland comprised of 90.9 thousand non-governmental organizations and 1.5 thousand active cooperatives, among which the majority are social cooperatives (60%)
Social entrepreneurship plays an important role in local development, says Michaela Novotna, executive director in the South Bohemian Agency for Support to Innovation.