International Policy Learning Lab “Artificial Intelligence”
Association Industry 4.0 Austria is organizing a so called International Policy Learning Lab with a focus on Artificial Intelligence (AI). The event will be on the 02nd of December 2020.
The goal of the event is to provide an update on current developments regarding AI on a European level and to showcase different good practices for policy instruments regarding AI.
The detailed agenda & link to the event can be found through this link.
Short version of the program:
- 15:00-15:10: Welcome, Overview on CEUP 2030
- 15:10-15:30: AI – A European Perspective (EU), Juha Heikkilä, Head of Unit, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence (Unit A.1), DG Connect, European Commission
- 15:30-15:50: Policy Good Practice #1 – Development of “Trustworthy AI” in Austria (AT), Petra Huber, Program Manager Seed Financing, Austria Wirtschaftsservice (aws)
- 15:50-16:10: Policy Good Practice #2 – AI Policy Instruments in Hungary (HU)
- 16:10-16:30: Policy Good Practice #3 – AI Support for SMEs in the Flemish Region (BE), Tom Mondelaers, Project Advisor Industry 4.0, Flemish Agency for Innovation & Entrepreneurship (VLAIO)
- 16:30-16:50: Policy Good Practice #4 – Supporting the commercialization of AI innovations “made in BW” (DE), Mascha Eckhardt, Economist „Industrial and Technology Policy, Digitalisation“, Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Housing of the State of Baden-Württemberg
- 16:50-17:00: Wrap-Up and Summary
Join us and learn about Artificial Intelligence through good practices!