Innovative financing schemes for energy efficient public buildings - symposium
NEWS FROM EUROPE
Written by Energy Agency Styria
13th June 2019, Graz - Using innovative financing schemes for up-grading the energy efficiency of public buildings can be one key activity to fulfill the goals of the European Energy Performance of Buildings Directive on a municipal level. Alternative financing approaches such as public private partnerships, energy performance contracting and crowdfunding as well as the ELENA-initiative from the European Investment bank provide new instruments to transform public buildings to nearly zero energy buildings and reduce the strain on public budget.
- Reinhard Six, European Investment Bank
- Špela Gregorin, City of Ljubljana
- Gerhard Bucar, Graz Energy Agency
- Wolfgang Deutschmann, Green Rocket Crowdfunding Platform
The acquired top-level speakers will introduce their practical experiences with different financing schemes, share lessons learned and will provide recommendations for public authorities on how to make best use of these alternative financing approaches.
- When: Thursday, 13th June 2019: 8:45 - 14:30 with joint lunch
- Where: Nikolaiplatz 4, 8020 Graz (seminar room of European Centre for Modern Languages)
Participation is free! Please register here in advance!