OUTPUTS & RESULTS
URBAN INNO was implemented (06/2016-052019) in small-medium sized urban ecosystems in central Europe with strong replication potential due to the big number of similar-sized cities in the EU. Here is an overview of project's most important outputs and results:
- 5 new quadruple-helix networks are established
- 6 regional/urban innovation action plans have been developed
- 1 Toolbox of smart participatory methods and tools was developed and tested in local pilot projects.
- 9 local pilot projects are implemented
- 1 Transnational innovation cooperation strategy is developed, addressing common priority fields and actions for future cooperation
- 4 trainings with altogether 97 trained persons: 2 Trainings for core teams, 1 Training for Toolbox facilitators and 1 Training on good regional practices for 4UI network and ecosystem development.